1 lb. ground beef for a hefty and very meaty pizza, 1/4 lb. to keep it on the lighter side
1 full link pork chorizo
2 large all-natural brown eggs
14 oz. Bobolli pizza shell
2 Tbsp. Art of Chipotle, Chipotle Paste
1 cup Art of Chipotle Smokey Red Sensation
pinch of salt
1- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup Queso cheese
Directions: Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Vegetable Prep: Finely chop white and green onions
Meat Prep: Brown ground beef in large saucepan with 1/2 cup of the Smokey Red Sensation, Chipotle Paste and salt. Cook chorizo in medium saucepan on med-high heat. Blend in two eggs and stir until the meat begins to thicken.
Spread 1/2 cup of the Smokey Red Sensation onto plain pizza. Order of toppings: ground beef, chorizo, cilantro, green onion, and mozzarella cheese. Then do it all over again like a double-decker and top with Queso cheese. Place in oven for 20-25 minutes or until cheese on top is melted.
1 tablespoon Art of Chipotle, Chipotle sauce of your choice or 1/2 tablespoon Chipotle Paste
1 medium tomato, chopped
In a dutch oven, brown chicken, onion and garlic in butter until chicken is no longer pink. Add water, bouillon and cumin; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
Stir in cream, cheese, corn, chilies and Art of Chipotle Sauce. Cook and stir over low heat until the cheese is melted; add tomato. Sprinkle with cilantro if desired.
Smokey Chipotle Chili Cornbread
4 strips bacon chopped
2 cups cornmeal, stone ground
1 cup flour
2 tablespoons brown sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 teaspoons baking soda
2 teaspoons salt
4 large eggs
2 cups milk
2 tablespoons Art of Chipotle, Chipotle Paste
2 tablespoons finely chopped chives or green onions
1 cup frozen white corn, thawed
Heat the oven to 375 degrees.
Put the bacon into a cold 10″ * pan and cook over medium heat until the fat is rendered and the bacon bits are crisp but not burned. Remove the bacon to a paper towel lined plate. Leave the bacon fat in the pan and set aside.
In a large bowl, beat the eggs with a whisk until foamy; whisk in the milk and chipotle paste. In a separate bowl, whisk together the cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder, soda and salt. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir just until combined. Fold in the bacon bits, chives or green onions and corn. Pour the batter into the pan. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 20-25 minutes.
Mix all ingredients well. Roll meatballs (1 1/2 inch diameter)and freeze or cook.
Saute meatballs on the stove with 2 tsp canola oil in a large skillet over medium heat (taking care not to overcrowd the pan). Turn frequently to brown on all sides, until cooked through. Small meatballs will take 8 to 10 min.
OR: Bake meatballs in a 350 degree oven in a glass baking sheet. Small meatballs will take 25 minutes.
OR: Freeze meatballs for 20 minutes, then skewer them close together on prepared kabob sticks and grill over medium-high heat on oiled grates, turning occasionally until cooked through. Small meatballs will take about 10 minutes.
Pour one of our chipotle sauces over the meatballs before serving. This picture shows Sweet Heat Addiction as a sauce.
Nutrition (per serving: 4 meatballs): 213 calories, 77 calories from fat, 8.2 g total fat, 102.6 mg cholesterol, 405 mg sodium, 128.7 mg potassium, 7.8 g carbohydrates, 1.1 g fiber, 1.6 g sugar, 25.4 g protein.
2 cans refrigerated pizza crust
8 sticks Mozzarella cheese sticks, cut into 6 cubes each
48 slices pepperoni slices
1/4 cup olive oil
2 tsp dried Italian seasoning
3 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
Chipotle Pizza Sauce
1 jar pizza Sauce
1/2 cup Art of Chipotle Smokey Red Sensation Sauce
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Remove dough from both cans. Unroll dough; starting at center, press out each dough rectangle with hands to form 12×8-inch rectangle. Cut each rectangle into 24 squares.
2. Top each square with cheese cube and pepperoni slice. Wrap dough around filling to completely cover; firmly press edges to seal. Place seam side down with sides touching in sprayed pie pans.
3. In small bowl, combine oil and Italian seasoning; mix well. Drizzle over filled dough in pans. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
4. Bake for 16 to 22 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm pizza balls with warm pizza sauce.
Chipotle Pizza Sauce
1. Combine pizza sauce with Smokey Red Sensation or Fresh Cream Indulgence Sauce, warm and serve.
Preparation Time: 40 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
1/2 lb chorizo,ground (or beef or pork)
4 green onions, chopped
1/2 cup Art of Chipotle Smokey Red Sensation Sauce or Fresh Cream Indulgence Sauce
1 tomato, seeded and diced
Salt and black pepper to taste
1 small wide loaf of french bread
1 cup Cheddar cheese grated
1 cup Manchego cheese, grated
1. Brown meat in skillet, drain off fat. Stir in sauce, then add onions, tomato, salt and pepper. Cook 3 minutes longer or untiol sauce is incorporated.
2. Cut bread in half lengthwise, scoop out a small well down the center.
3. Spread mixture evenly on both halves. Sprinkle with cheeses. Place under broiler until cheese is melted.
1 bottle Art of Chipotle Smokey Red Sensation Sauce
2 tsp onion, minced dried
1 cup sour cream
3/4 tsp marjoram, dried or oregano
2 Tbsp Art of Chipotle Chipotle Paste (optional)
3 cups cheese, grated divided
3 cups chicken breast, shredded or diced
1/2 cup olives, sliced-reserve some for garnish
2 Tbsp green onion, sliced
4 tortillas, brown rice
1. Preheat oven to 350. Spray 8 or 9 inch pan with cooking spray.
2. Set aside 1 cup cheese and 1 tablespoon olives for garnish
3. Mix the rest of the ingredients except the tortillas. Begin layering in pan starting with tortilla and 1/4 of chicken mixture, repeat with last 1/4 of chicken mixture on top.
4. Sprinkle remaining cheese, olives and green onions. Bake for 25 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
Mix 2 lbs. lean ground beef with 3 Tbsp. Sweet Heat Addiction, Smokey Red Sensation or Fresh Cream Indulgence and 1 tsp. salt. Pat into burgers and grill.
1 lb. mushrooms, cleaned and chopped (to roughly the same size). Do not wash mushrooms, but wipe down with a damp cloth, otherwise they can become soggy.
2 tbsp olive oil
2 cloves of garlic, minced
Heat the oil in a low-sided saucepan or skillet. Use medium-high heat. Be careful not to heat the oil too much, or it can ruin the recipe. Spread the oil around by moving the pan.
Add the minced garlic and saute for 1-2 minutes. Add the mushrooms and cook until they are hot and have turned a darker brown color. Move around with a wooden spatula once one side seems done. This usually takes about 5 minutes. Do not overcook and use a big enough pan so that the mushrooms are not overcrowded, so that they don’t stew in their own juices. If you are cooking a lot of mushrooms, cook them in batches instead of one large batch.