- 1/4 cup green onion
- 1/4 white onion
- cilantro (to your liking)
- 1 lb. ground beef for a hefty and very meaty pizza, 1/4 lb. to keep it on the lighter side
- 1 full link pork chorizo
- 2 large all-natural brown eggs
- 14 oz. Bobolli pizza shell
- 2 Tbsp. Art of Chipotle, Chipotle Paste
- 1 cup Art of Chipotle Smokey Red Sensation
- pinch of salt
- 1- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup Queso cheese
Directions: Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Vegetable Prep: Finely chop white and green onions
Meat Prep: Brown ground beef in large saucepan with 1/2 cup of the Smokey Red Sensation, Chipotle Paste and salt. Cook chorizo in medium saucepan on med-high heat. Blend in two eggs and stir until the meat begins to thicken.
Spread 1/2 cup of the Smokey Red Sensation onto plain pizza. Order of toppings: ground beef, chorizo, cilantro, green onion, and mozzarella cheese. Then do it all over again like a double-decker and top with Queso cheese. Place in oven for 20-25 minutes or until cheese on top is melted.