- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 pint half-and-half cream
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese or a combination of Monterey Jack and Colby cheese
- 1 can (14 3/4 ounces) cream style corn
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, undrained
- 2 tablespoons Art of Chipotle, Chipotle Paste (or 1/4 cup Art of Chipotle Smokey Red Sensation, Sweet Heat Addiction or Fresh Cream Indulgence).
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
In a dutch oven, brown chicken, onion and garlic in butter until chicken is no longer pink. Add the chicken broth and cumin; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
Stir in the cream, corn, chilies and Art of Chipotle product of your choice. Cook and stir over low heat until the cheese is melted; add tomato.