- 2 Tbsp Art of Chipotle, Chipotle Paste
- 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (about 2.5 lbs)
- 3 tsp minced garlic cloves
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup pineapple orange marmalade
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- Cooking spray
Place the Chipotle Paste, soy sauce, garlic, olive oil, onion, marmalade, and lime juice in a plastic bag. Mix together and put the chicken thighs in the bag to marinate. Place in refrigerator for 3-12 hours. Spray the bbq with non-stick spray.
Prepare grill and place chicken on grill rack. Grill approximately 10 minutes on each side. While cooking chicken, place remaining marinade in pan and heat to reduce sauce. Serve chicken with the reduced marinade/sauce.
Yield: 4 servings, 2 thighs each.