1 15 oz box honey cornbread mix
1 1/4 cups buttermilk
2 tsp Art of Chipotle Chipotle Paste
1 4oz can diced green chiles
2 cups corn, white frozen, thawed
1/4 cup roasted red peppers, diced
2/3 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Sweet Chipotle Butter
2 tbs Art of Chipotle Sweet Heat Addiction Sauce
2 sticks butter, softened
1 Tbsp honey
1. Spray mini muffin pans with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 400.
2. In medium bowl add milk and paste,stir well; Add and stir the rest of the ingredients for muffins just until blended. Spoon batter into muffin pans, filling to the rim.
3. Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Sweet Chipotle Butter:
1. In small bowl, combine all ingredients until fluffy. Serve with warm muffins.
2. Note: if using regular muffin pans, fill 2/3 full into 18-20 cups. Bake for about 18 minutes or until golden brown.
Preparation Time: 8 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Nutrition (per serving): 147 calories, 85 calories from fat, 9.7g total fat, 24.2mg cholesterol, 66.7mg sodium, 67.7mg potassium, 13.2g carbohydrates, <1g fiber, 2.2g sugar, 2.9g protein.