2 lbs shrimp, shelled and cleaned
1/2 jar Art of Chipotle Chipotle Paste
1/2 lime juice of 1/2 lime
1 cup Sour Cream
2 (or more) Tbsp Art of Chipotle Chipotle Paste (depending on your preference)
1 packet Sweet and Low sugar substitute
juice from 1/2 lime
1/4 cabbage, shredded in thin slices
2 Tbsp Rice Vinegar
1 cup Jack Cheese, shredded
6-8 corn or flour tortillas
1. Place frozen (or defrosted) uncooked cleaned shrimp in bag with Chipotle Paste and lime juice.
2. Mix together and let marinate in the refrigerator for 2-12 hours.
3. Spray the grill with non-stick spray and heat it up.
4. Place shrimp on skewers and place on BBQ for a few minutes on each side, until the shrimp are cooked through.
1. Stir the Chipotle Sauce, lime juice and Sweet and Low into the sour cream and set aside.
1. Pour the rice vinegar over the slivers of cabbage and stir. Set aside.
1. Wrap corn (or flour) tortillas in foil and bake in a 350 degree oven for 15-20 minutes.
1. Grate cheese and set aside.
1. On a heated tortilla, place shrimp, cabbage, Chipotle sauce,and grated cheese and fold over. Serve with refried beans or black beans and rice.