- 1 large Boboli wheat crust
- 1 – 1 1/2 cups Smokey Red Sensation Sauce
- 10 pre-cooked turkey meatballs chopped into 1/3 slices
- 1 cup sliced turkey pepperoni
- 2/3 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 – 1/2 cups fritos
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Lay boboli crust on a large baking sheet or tin foil. Cover crust with Smokey Red Sensation chipotle sauce. Add meatballs and pepperoni on top of sauce and top all with cheese. Place in oven for 10 minutes or until cheese starts to brown a bit. Take out and cover with fritos (you can place fritos under the cheese if desired). Place back in the oven for 3 more minutes. Enjoy!