- 2 lbs. pork baby back ribs
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
- Art of Chipotle Paste – Add to taste, according to the heat level you like.
Grilling ribs that are tender and delicious is both rewarding and time-consuming. Ideally, the ribs will be seasoned and marinated for at least 24 hours and then cooked over a low heat grill for three to four hours.
In the oven:
Tear off 4 pieces of aluminum foil big enough to enclose each portion of ribs. Spray each piece of foil with vegetable cooking spray. Brush the ribs liberally with sauce mixture and place each portion in its own piece of foil. Wrap tightly and refrigerate for at least 8 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Bake ribs wrapped tightly in the foil at 300 degrees F for 2 1/2 hours. Remove from foil and add more sauce, if desired.