- Small Boboli pizza crust
- 1/4 cup Southwest Sunset Salsa
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 link sausage of your choice, sliced
- 1/4 cup onions diced
- 1/8 cup quartered artichokes
- 6 medalions of Roma tomato slices
- 1/3 cup grated 3 cheese Mexican blend
- Smokey Red Sensation Sauce
Spread salsa across crust. Add all ingredients with sausage, tomatoes on top of pizza. 1/2 of cilantro should top pizza near the end of cooking. Drizzle small amount of Smokey Red Sensation onto top of pizza.
Preheat oven or grill to 350 (grill flame low to avoid burning crust). Cook 15-18 minutes depending on desired crispness of crust. Increase ingredients by about 50% for large pizza.