- 1 green chili pepper
- 1/4 cup orange bell pepper
- 1/4 cup yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 white onion
- handful of green onions
- basil (to your liking)
- Up to 1 lb. mild Italian sausage for a hefty and very meaty pizza, less for a lighter pizza
- 1/4 lb. ground beef
- 14 oz. Bobolli pizza
- 1/2 cup 100% natural prego traditional sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Art of Chipotle, Chipotle Paste
- 1/2 cup Art of Chipotle Smokey Red Sensation
- 1/2-1 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup queso cheese
Directions: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Slice green chili pepper into 6-8 long pieces. Finely chop bell peppers, white and green onions.
Brown ground beef in medium saucepan with Smokey Red Sensation. Cook Italian sausage in medium saucepan until done.
Mix Chipotle Paste and Prego sauce in a bowl. Spread onto plain pizza. Place Mozzarella cheese on first. Place toppings on pizza in the following order. Italian sausage, ground beef, pepperoni, all vegetables, cilantro, basil and top with Queso cheese. Place in the oven for 20-30 minutes depending on how much meat was used or until cheese on top is melted.